Terms & Conditions
1. A) When you make a reservation you will be asked to pay a flat rate deposit, either be credit or debit card, to be received by us within 10 days of the booking date.
B) If a reservation is cancelled within 5 weeks of your arrival date your deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge.
2. Our rooms are available from 4pm, although guests are welcome to arrive earlier and we can store your luggage for you.
3. The club operates a dress code policy both on the course and in the clubhouse. A shirt with collar and golf shoes on the course and casual clothes in the hotel and clubhouse.
4. On the day of departure, rooms are expected to be vacated by 11am. We will gladly store your luggage if you are playing golf or wish to enjoy lunch with us.
5. As required by current legislation smoking is not allowed in the hotel or clubhouse. Guest are welcome to smoke on our terrace (which also has a small covered smoking zone) or elsewhere in
the open air. Guests found to have smoked in their bedrooms or heavily soiled their bedrooms will receive an automatic £100 charge for deep cleaning. This will not be negotiable and will be at the discretion of the management
6. We request that all guests respect the privacy and enjoyment of fellow guest within the clubhouse and accommodation; we reserve the right to require guest causing unacceptable levels of noise or disruption to leave without refund.
7. Any guest who causes damage to our property will be charged for its repair or replacementand loss of income.
8. Where the golf is included in a package there will be no refund in the unlikely event of the golf course or any part of it being closed or out of play due to adverse weather conditions or routine maintenance operations
9. To the extent that we are legally entitled to do so, the proprietors and their employees and contractors will not be liable for injury and damages to persons or property and any consequential loss.
10. Vehicles in the car park and other personal equipment and luggage will be deemed left at the owners risk, Teign Valley Golf Club and it proprietors and employees will not accept liability for any damage incurred while left on the premises.